The woman who spent the past few nights guarding GOP presidential nominee Donald Trump’s Hollywood star on the Walk of Fame is about to get a huge break, thanks to Trump supporters.
On Oct. 26, a wealthy liberal named James Otis vandalized Trump’s star, using a sledgehammer to destroy it. Then Denise Scott, who is homeless, used herself as a shield to protect the Republican presidential nominee’s star.
Since then, Scott has not left the area, and at times held a sign that said “20 million illegals and Americans sleep on the streets in tents. Vote Trump.” Needless to say, the woman’s actions and her sign got her a lot of attention — but it wasn’t always good attention, The Gateway Pundit reported.
Anti-Trump passersby assaulted the woman and ridiculed her for her beliefs. But thanks to Trump supporters, Scott may get a chance at a second life.
A Go Fund Me page has been set up for Scott. All funds donated to her will go toward housing, health and medical treatment, food and ID and employment assistance. You can donate to her here. As of Monday evening, the account had raised over $20,000 toward the $100,000 goal.
Not surprisingly, Donald Trump himself wants to meet Scott in person and thank her for her actions.
Trump attorney Michael Cohen told The Daily Caller that “Mr. Trump cares about not only finding her but he wants us to do something special for her.”
“But he also wants to find those who stood around and mocked her and jeered at her and did nothing, while this woman sat on the floor protecting this star that was awarded to him by Hollywood,” Cohen continued. “It’s clearly hard enough for her being in those circumstances, but least of all having to go through this.”
Donald Trump is known for being very generous with his time and money, so there is no doubt he will do everything he can to reward this woman.