The working world is full of entitled liberal “snowflakes.” One marketing CEO wanted to change that.
Meet Kyle Reyes, CEO of The Silent Partner Marketing, a firm dedicated to providing marketing services and one that invented the hilarious job screening “snowflake test.”
Here’s what Reyes had to say about his test:
It’s 30 short-answer and essay-style questions that help us to really get to know a candidate. We want to get in their heads. See how they apply logic and reason to different scenarios. See what makes them tick. See if they’d be a good fit for our culture.
Among those questions?
- Outside of standard benefits, what benefits should a company offer employees?
- What are your feelings about employees or clients carrying guns?
- What are your feelings about safe spaces in challenging work environments?
- Should “trigger warnings” be issued before we release content for clients or the company that might be considered “controversial”?
- How do you feel about police?
- When was the last time you cried and why?
What are your thoughts on the current college environment as it pertains to a future workforce?
- What does “faith” mean to you?
- You see someone stepping on an American Flag. What happens next?
Imagine how much this would trigger liberals. God bless you Reyes.