The two owners of a kebab restaurant, who sold food contaminated with human feces, were ordered to pay £28,000 in compensation after nearly 150 customers fell ill after eating their meals.
Amjad Bhatti and Mohammad Abdul Basit, owners of the Khyber Pass takeaway in Nottingham, England, were responsible for the E.coli outbreak.
The outbreak, only the second in Europe for such rare strain of E. coli, resulted to 142 getting infected.
The patients were left bedridden for days and one 13-year-old girl almost died when she was left in intensive care.
The two owners appeared at Nottingham Crown Court, and each were handed a suspended four month jail sentence and ordered to compensate each victim £200.
“It’s clear that hand-washing practices by some Muslim workers were wholly inadequate and this led to food becoming contaminated,” according to Paul Dales of the Nottingham City Council’s food, health and safety team.
The Angry Patriot reports:
Most Muslims have a strange and disgusting bathroom routine. Instead of using toilet paper when they use the bathroom, they tend to use their left hand and water to “clean” themselves afterward. A test confirmed that nine out of the 12 employees tested positive for the virus.
There is a good chance that these Muslim men were practicing this unsanitary bathroom practice, and either not washing their hands at all, or not washing their hands well enough. Regardless, they should never be allowed around food again.