President Donald Trump responded to the North Koreans this weekend after they threatened him and condemned his actions in Syria earlier in the week.
Previously, North Korea told Trump that they would deal a ruthless blow to the United States if they interfered with them and even condemned Trump’s missile strike against Syria.
“The U.S. missile attack against Syria is a clear and unforgivable act of aggression against a sovereign state and we strongly condemn this,” a foreign ministry official said on the KCNA news agency. “The reality of today proves our decision to strengthen our military power to stand against force with force was the right choice a million times over.”
However, Trump responded over the weekend during his summit with Chinese President Xi Jinping, by making it clear that he will be sending a carrier battle group to the Korean Peninsula.
— Jeff Rainforth (@iResistAll) April 9, 2017
Express UK reports:
After North Korea launched another nuclear test earlier this month, US forces will now head for the western Pacific Ocean in a bid to maintain peace in the region.
The Carl Vinson strike group, which includes an aircraft carrier, is now set to travel from Singapore toward the Korean peninsula.
The official said: “We feel the increased presence is necessary.”
Trump also spoke favorably of the Chinese president, saying that the two made “tremendous progress” and that he thinks “lots of very potentially bad problems will be going away.”
North Korea has been mouthy for far too long and it is about time that Trump silences Kim Jong Un’s power hungry cult.