NFL player Dez Bryant dropped a truth bomb on the African-American community earlier on Monday.
In an Instagram post, Bryant called on other black people to stop blaming white people for their problems and to accept that the black community is holding itself back.
Below are the posts he made and is receiving a lot of flack for:
Not surprisingly, liberals bashed Bryant for telling the truth. However, Bryant said he didn’t care and explained, “My life has no filter lol…all I can say is thank you God.
Here is how many angry liberals responded to him:
- iamdatdude1You are a disgrace to the struggle. Niggas make a couple of million dollars and think racism is over…..ha!!!! Keep on cooning. Don’t come back crying when they OJ your ass!!!!
- lick_my_kicks817You a disgrace to the struggle, no where close to real.. Coon ass nigga
- shaqat_734Done with you man, coon ass
- rising_phenixDez is offically in the sunken place ☕
- rmcgee1911They are laughing at you @dezbryant and the sad thing is you know it.
- sweatmecuzumhotHe’s a coon once the “White Man” done with him he’ll start to get he’s senses. Like most black athletes talk hate etc but the main one on the field starting fights n get he’s ass beat
- studentwarrior@mafiameezy first of all, let’s get one thing clear: Negroes like you and Dez ARE NOT part of the ‘Black’ Men who are qualified to speak on issues that concern Black people. Real recognize real, and you’re not a part of US. So, do away with the whole “we” concept. We are not all in this together. So, there is no we.
- 3017_savageI hope you blow out you knee and somebody shoves a mop up your ass
Bryant deserves a lot of credit for speaking the truth. The only way to better yourself is to work hard and stop blaming the system. Many prominent African-Americans have beaten the system by thinking like this and that is exactly what Bryant was trying to say.