We are now four months into President Donald Trump’s first term and the country is in a much better spot than it was four months ago.
Under former President Barack Obama, we suffered through weak leadership, a massive recession, and the creation of ISIS.
Under Trump so far, the economy has grown exponentially, tons of new jobs have been created, and Trump has taken his important first steps in destroying ISIS once and for all.
See below, a list of everything that Trump has done so far, as reported by the Gateway Pundit
* The DOW daily closing stock market average has risen 14% since the election on November 8th. (On November 9th the DOW closed at 18,332 – on May 12th the DOW closed at 20,896).
* Since the Inauguration on January 20th the DOW is up more than 5%. (It was at 19,827 at January 20th for an increase of more than 1,000 points.)
* The DOW took just 66 days to climb from 19,000 to above 21,000, the fastest 2,000 point run ever. The DOW closed above 19,000 for the first time on November 22nd and closed above 21,000 on March 1st.
* The DOW closed above 20,000 on January 25th and the March 1st rally matched the fastest-ever 1,000 point increase in the DOW at 24 days.
* The US Stock Market gained $2 trillion in wealth since Trump was elected!
* The S&P 500 broke $20 Trillion for the first time in its history.
* In the history of the DOW, going back to January 1901, the DOW record for most continuous closing high trading days was set in January of 1987 when Ronald Reagan was President. The DOW set closing highs an amazing 12 times in a row that month. On February 28th President Trump matched President Reagan when the DOW reached a new high for its 12th day in a row!
The stock markets under President Obama moved in the exact opposite direction in the first few months after President Obama’s election win over Republican Senator John McCain.
* The DOW daily closing stock market average tanked (went down) -14% between Obama’s election win on November 4th, 2008 and May 13, 2009. (On November 4th the DOW closed at 9,625 – on May 13th the DOW closed at 8,284. It went down more than 1,300 points). This is the opposite direction of President Trump’s rally.
The Economy – US Debt
As of today, President Trump decreased the US Debt since his inauguration by $100 Billion.
President Obama on the other hand increased the US debt in his first four months by $629 Billion.
The difference between Presidents Trump and Obama here is nearly three quarters of a trillion dollars!
The Economy – Jobs
According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics President Trump added a projected 738,000 jobs in his first four months (January through April 2017.) President Obama on the other hand lost more than 3 million jobs in his first four months. (President Obama was so bad at creating jobs that by the end of his second term he said that jobs were not coming back.)
The Economy – Unemployment
Also according to the Bureau of Labor Statistics President Trump decreased unemployment every month since his inauguration (January through April 2017.) The unemployment rate in January 2017 was 4.8% and by April it was down to 4.4%.
President Obama on the other hand again moved in the opposite direction. In his first four months as President the US unemployment rate increased each month from 7.8% in January 2009 to 9% by April of 2009.
The Economy – Economic Outlook
The US Manufacturing Index soared to a 33 year high in February 2017 shortly after President Trump was sworn into office. The index reached 43 in February which was the best outlook since 1983 under President Reagan.
In Obama’s first four months in office (January through April of 2009) the best manufacturing index activity rating was a negative -25.
The difference here is greater than 50% with Obama again going in the wrong direction.
The Economy – Housing Sales
Housing sales are red-hot in the US right now. In 2011, houses for sale were on the market an average 84 days. This year, it’s just 45 days.
According to the US Census Bureau, there were nearly twice as many US housing sales in the past couple of months as there were in 2009 during the same time period. (The annualized housing sales for March 2017 is reported at 621,000 where in 2009 this amount was only 339,000.)
Other Comparisons Between Presidents Trump and Obama
Illegal immigration is down 67% since President Trump’s Inauguration. President Obama opened up the US borders and Trump has drastically shut down illegal immigration.
President Obama’s foreign policy left President Trump with a mess.
When President Obama took over the Presidency in 2009 Iraq was as safe as it had ever been. Within a few short years it became a mess and ISIS was formed. Libya is also a mess today with it being ISIS’s strongest branch outside Iraq/Syria. Iran, the world’s leader in terrorism, recently reportedly forwarded millions in cold hard cash to terrorist group Hezbollah.
All of this is really good news and shows that liberals had no idea what they were talking about when they bashed Trump during the election.
What do you think of these amazing results? Has Trump already shattered Obama’s legacy? Share this story on social media and leave a comment below.