Unbelievably there are people that are still defending Bill Cosby after more than 40 women have come forward to with similar stories how Cosby drugged them and then sexually assaulted them.
- Kanye West once tweeted “Bill Cosby Innocent !!!!!!!
- Damon Wayans has this to say: I don’t believe that he was raping.… Just listen to what they’re saying and some of them really [are] un-rape-able. I just look at them and go, ‘You don’t want that. Get out of here.’”
- Kelly: “When you wait 70 years, 50 years, 40 years, to say something that simple, it’s strange.”
- The Game (?):“I think it’s crazy that Bill Cosby has a mug shot for alleged assaults 11 years ago with no physical evidence or proof besides these women’s accounts of what he did to them an entire decade later…
- Stacey Dash: “I worked with Bill Cosby in ’86 when I was 19. We were alone together many times. He was a perfect gentleman & became a mentor to me.”
Standing against these nutty opinions are 40 plus women who were in the room with Cosby and suffered abuse at his hands. Whom would you believe?