Liberals were shocked at the National Rifle Association’s (NRA) ‘Freedom’s Safest Place’ ad, featuring Dana Loesch, that has gone viral on YouTube. Uninformed folks on the left have dubbed it a call to violence among other things.
1. Sally Kohn ranted about Loesch promoting violence, even though Kohn herself tweeted an image that insinuated that Speaker of the House Paul Ryan was a serial killer.
2. Funny man Dean Obeidallah also thinks that somehow Loesch is promoting violence and that her ad shows the supposed effectiveness of #TheResistance. Yes, #TheResistance is clearly effective because they were able to win enough electoral victories!
3. California Lt. Gov. Gavin Newsom (D) is very, very scared of the ad. It makes him want to find his coloring book and crayons and retreat to a safe space.
4. Black Lives Matter activist Deray McKesson thinks that the ad is enshrining white supremacy. Doesn’t McKesson say that about everything?
5. Author Steve Silberman thinks that the ad is part of a campaign for martial law. (insert eye-roll here!)
6. Actor Mark Ruffalo thinks the ad “is trying to gin up violence.” Yes, that would be the same Mark Ruffalo who said the Standing Rock protesters were peaceful.
7. Sen. Chris Murphy (D-CT) tweeted that the ad “is telling people to shoot us.” Totally irresponsible for an elected official to publish such nonsense!
They're getting ready for a civil war.
— Peabird (@willymodel) June 29, 2017
The Daily Wire reports:
Leftists on Twitter were triggered over a National Rifle Association (NRA) ad in which Dana Loesch advocated to respond to the Left’s “violence of lies with the clenched fist of truth.” Anyone who is literate can understand that Loesch is by no means for calling for violence; in fact she’s calling out the Left’s embrace of violence. The “clenched fist of truth” is simply a metaphor, which leftists should understand, since they frequently use that kind of phrasing in their rhetoric.